|What sets BVDU apart?
|Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, due to its compact size and simple decision making processes, BVDU can afford to be very dynamic and innovative.
During a short span of 14 years, BVDU has given ample evidence of how it has made judicious and full use of academic and administrative autonomy given to it. It has introduced a large number of new innovative degree and diploma programmes, has brought about reforms in its examination system and has made its administration more student oriented. It has revised the course structures and syllabi of its various degree and diploma programmes and updated them. It has accepted the mandate of revising them after every three years.
The University meticulously follows its annual timetable of admissions and examinations. Since its inception, all its constituent units have created and maintained the tradition of commencing their academic sessions latest by 15th June every year.
Some distinctive features that sets Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University apart:
- Government recognized full Fledged University
- NAAC reaccredited with “ A “ grade from National Assessment and Accreditation Council
- Approvals for varied courses from State and National educational accreditation sources
- BVDU is a member of Association of Indian Universities and the Association of Commonwealth Universities
- Has independent top rankings for many of its constituent institutions
- Excellence in academics; outstanding research activities
- Excellent knowledge resources and initiatives
- Performance beyond books
- Strong industry-academia interaction and practical work oriented training
- Successful placements record for its students across faculties and has known industry endorsements
- World class campuses and technical infrastructure spanning across 7 cities and one international campus in Dubai
- Reputed faculty and holistic curriculum and academic excellence
- Cultural Diversity with one of the largest mix of out-of-state and international students
- On campus residential accommodation with handy facilities
- Overseas/ Foreign Students: Because of its academic excellence and enriched infrastructural facilities, has attracted a large number of students from abroad. As of today, there are more than 817 students from 27 countries enrolled in various colleges of the University,
- BVDU is probably the only University in the country having colleges of all health related disciplines such as Medical, Dental, Ayurved, Homoeopathic and Nursing within the same campus, in close vicinity of each other
- BVDU also probably is the only Deemed University in the country running research institutes besides colleges of professional education. It runs 5 research institutes one each in: Medical Sciences, Applied Chemistry, Social Sciences and Grape Processing and Biotechnology.