Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University believes in encouraging Education, Training and Research in different systems of medicine such as HOMOEOPATHY. With this objective, Bharati Vidyapeeth established this college in May 1990. From 1990-1996 the college was affiliated to Pune University. In 1996 UGC accorded the status, to the college, as a constitute unit of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University. Our Homoeopathic Medical College has its own independent buildings separate for college & Hospital in the same campus, of 28,000 sq.ft. & 32,000 sq.ft respectively.
- The College is running full- fledged Undergraduate & Post – Graduate courses in Homoeopathy. Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery (B.H.M.S.) Degree Course of 5½ years duration including one year compulsory rotating internship, with an intake of 100 students.
- The Post- graduate course i.e Doctor of Medicine M.D.(Hom.) is of 3 years duration in five speciality subjects, with an intake of 6 students per subject . Both the courses are recognized by Central Council of Homoeopathy New Delhi and approved by the Govt. of India.
- The Hospital that is one of its own kind with orientation of pure Homoeopathic Clinical Education. It has Acute, Chronic, Special, Research, Urban, Rural OPDs & Peripheral Dispensaries with 100 bed for IPD. It has separate facilities: for Dispensing Homoeopathic Medicines, Casualty, X-ray, Ultra Sonography, Clinical Investigations, Labour Room, Operation Theatre. The Hospital has a Seminar hall of 150 students capacity, which is well equipped with latest Audiovisual facilities
- The college has a central Library with rich collection of Textbooks, Reference books, International Journals with digital library, Internet laboratory. There is separate reading room for staff and students.
- In addition to all above the college has 5 - Departments 8 - classrooms, 4 –laboratories, 4 – museums, a dissection hall. The departments have a large number of specimens, charts instruments, equipments. A separate Botanical/ Medicinal / Herbal garden is maintained in the campus.
- 7 well equipped clinical departments of U.G. & 5 of P.G. are located in the Hospital.
- Facilities of Indoor & outdoor games are available for the students. They participate in various tournaments like inter-college, University and state/National level through Gymkhana. Students are encouraged to participate in various cultural events, competitions organized at different levels like College/University/State/National. The college has a National service scheme unit with 150 volunteers & is one of the Best & second Largest unit in the Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University. It organizes regular activities as well as winter camps to convey the message of “Unity in Diversity” in Health & rural development Hostels facilities are available separately for Boys & Girls in the campus for U.G. & P.G. students with common auditorium, play-ground, canteens and Gymnasiums