|The MBA Program of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University enables the learners to:
- Master the essential tools and management skills needed in today’s world;
- Act effectively as leaders and as members of teams;
- Undertake a more substantial role within their organizations and immediately add value to their businesses;
- Apply customer focused strategies;
- Operate as action-oriented analysts and change agents;
- Apply innovative IT techniques in strategic issues; and
- Perform their managerial functions as socially responsible, ethical citizens of the workplace and global community.
Specialization in Marketing: The objective of specialization in the field of marketing in MBA is to increase the knowledge and enhance the skills of those working in the field of marketing, advertising, public relations etc. The goal is to develop increased sophistication relative to marketing decisions, and prepare students to study at advanced levels. The course is designed to give students conceptual frameworks and tools to help firms meet demands of the marketplace in a profitable way. A wide range of marketing strategy topics and marketing are covered along with imparting the knowledge of the discipline’s foundations.
Specialization in Finance: Today’s financial environment, the fundamental trade-off between risk and return, the time value of money, and valuing future cash flows are important for budding managers. Financial tools and techniques, which can be used to help firms maximize value by improving decisions relating to capital, are vital areas in finance which specialists in finance should know. The course develops the basic analytical skills and principles of corporate finance and applies them to real-world problems using case analyses. Students are trained to evaluate financing alternatives, to plan the company’s future performance, to evaluate investment projects and choose the optimum financial mix.
Specialization in production and operations - this course provides an overview of the most important operational issues faced by service providers and manufacturers. Decisions related to the supply of goods and services greatly influence the long term competitiveness of an organization. Furthermore, decisions made throughout the organization have an enormous impact on the capability of operations. This course extends lessons learned from the tangible transformation world of the manufacturer to the transformation of intangibles associated with service providers.