|International students who wish to study at Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University are required to fulfil the admission procedures, complete relevant admission forms, provide all necessary documents and pay the Processing, Eligibility and Tuition Fees. |
|Before submitting an application, please make sure that: |
- You have an adequate knowledge of English
- You have met the minimum entry requirements for your intended degree.
- You complete all relevant sections of the application form.
- You have all supporting documents ready for your application. Your application cannot be processed unless all sections of the application form are filled in and all supporting documents are provided.
|The admission procedure followed by International students is as follows: |
- Submit an application in the given format to the International Students' Office of the University. This can be scanned along with the documents to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students can begin to apply from October of the previous year till May of that academic year.
- The documents required to be submitted along with the application form are:
The student should pay either in cash or enclose a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- drawn in favour of the Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune, towards processing fee. If the student is eligible for the said program and theres a seat available for the course applied for, then a provisional eligibility letter will be issued. This provisional eligibility cum admission letter will enable the student to obtain a Student Visa from the Indian Mission in his/her home country. Only on the production of a Student Visa, endorsed to Bharati Vidyapeeth University, the student will be given the final admission to the course of his/her choice, provided a seat in that particular course is available at that point of time. The student has to bear in mind that the student needs to come and report within the time frame stated in the Provisional Admission letter. The student will be required to conform to all the rules and conditions mentioned in the letter issued to him/her. The student will not be entitled to get the final admission later than the last date mentioned in the provisional eligibility letter issued to him. At the time of admission to the course, the International student will be required to pay an eligibility fee of US $400/- for any Bachelors program and US $ 500/- for any Masters programs. This fee is non-refundable.
- Attested copies of all the relevant educational transcripts, passing certificates, diploma etc.
- The documents should be attested by either the Ministry of Education in student's home country or by the Indian Mission in the student's home country.
- A copy of his/her passport.
- Two passport sized photographs.
- In case the student wishes to apply for migration, he/she must provide the official details about the subjects he/she has completed, course structure, syllabus and a copy of his/her mark sheets/transcripts.
|Name of the Course ||Processing Fee ||Eligibility Fee |
|Any Bachelors Degree ||Rs. 1000/-- ||US $. 400/- |
|Any Masters Degree ||Rs. 1000/- ||US $ 500/- |
- The student will be required to pay all the fees including tuition fees as prescribed by the University at the time of admission. The student will be required to pay all the fees including tuition fees as prescribed by the University at the time of admission.
- The student seeking admission to any of the courses in any of our Constituent Colleges will have to give an undertaking that he/she will abide by all the rules and regulations of the University as a student of this University.
- All the fees paid to the College/University are non-refundable.
- If, at any later stage, the student is found not eligible for admission, his/her admission will be cancelled.
- An International student can seek admission to any of the professional courses at undergraduate and postgraduate level, such as Medicine, Dentistry, Engineering, Pharmacy, Nursing etc. against the reserved seats, however, he/she will have to obtain a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Government of India preferably prior to applying for the admissions to such a course. He/She will be permitted to submit such a certificate even after taking admission. However, his/her admission will be confirmed only after he/she submits a No Objection Certificate (NOC) issued by the Government of India. If the Government of India refuses to issue a No Objection Certificate (NOC) to such a student for any reason, his/her admission to the course will stand automatically cancelled.
- An International student will have to undergo a medical checkup at his/her own cost. He/she will be required to submit a report of this medical examination to the University. Also, an International student will have to undergo HIV Test at the Bharati Vidyapeeth's Medical College, Pune at his/her own cost and submit a report of the test to the University. Final admission of International students is subject to medical check-up clearance.
- International students will have to obtain a Provisional eligibility cum Admission letter from the International Students' Office for getting admission to the courses they desire to join. The student will get this provisional eligibility letter only after he/she is found eligible for provisional admission to the respective course. All the rules and conditions mentioned in the letter issued to him/her will be binding on him/her. He/she will have to apply for this provisional eligibility letter preferably between the months of January and June of the next academic year.
|Note: Provisional admissions would be finalised only on production of: |
- Original eligibility letter.
- Original academic transcripts, degrees, certificates, etc.
- The student's passport with a Student Visa endorsed to Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University.
- Complete payment of all relevant fees.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from Government of India, in case of professional courses.
- Medical check-up clearance.
|Student Visa Requirement: |
International students who wish to study in India should obtain a Student Visa before travelling to India. Once he/she has been issued a provisional eligibility letter to study at Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, he/she should immediately apply for his/her student visa. He/she should apply for a student visa before he/she comes to India by contacting the Indian Mission in his/her home country. The Indian Mission will be able to tell him/her the average turnaround time for a visa application.
As a part of the application process for a Student Visa, a student would be required to produce a Provisional Eligibility Letter from the University as a proof that he/she is eligible.
Note: International students should make sure that the Student Visa is endorsed to Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University by the visa issuing authority.
For more information please contact the Indian mission in your home country.